The Arise voice assessment is a free and fast, 10 minute evaluation conducted over the phone. It measures your voice quality and your ability to interact with customers.
The test is composed of 2 parts:
- Question-building or forming a question based on the prompts you will hear. (For example you may hear a prompt that says: “Ask me where you live.” You will then say “Where do you live?”)
- Rearranging sentences based on scrambled words on your screen
You only have ONE attempt to get this right. You cannot re-record your answers once you complete each question and you cannot re-take the voice assessment once it’s submitted. When you get to the voice assessment, I recommend that you play the video on the upper right side of the page to find out what is expected from you. When you take the voice assessment, make sure that you are: enthusiastic, user proper enunciation, speak clearly, use the appropriate grammar and most importantly, FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.
Voice Assessment Tips
- Do not use a speakerphone to take the test. It distorts the call quality.
- It is best to use a landline to conduct the voice assessment, but you can use a cell phone. Just make sure you are in an absolute quiet environment, have good reception and battery.
- However, if you know that your cell doesn’t project the clearest voice quality DON’T use it.
- And this goes without saying, the assessment must be taken by the individual named on the application. Any assessment recorded by a third party will result in the automatic disqualification of all parties involved.