||Customer Service, Phone
||Provide customer service regarding prepaid card solutions.
||$11.50 per hour
||24 hours a day, 7 days a week
||Monday, June 1, 2020
||Friday, June 12, 2020
||9 am – 5 pm
||Paid, during nesting only
||Sunday, June 6, 0202
- Bilingual opportunity for English/Spanish speakers.
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve basic support issues such as balance and transaction inquiries, card activations, and delivery inquiries.
- Receive inbound customer service/financial customer service calls.
- Update customer information and ensure accurate entry of contraction information.
- Troubleshoot customer problems, identify and solve the root cause of problems.
- Track and document inbound support requests.
- Provide consistent, high-quality professional interactions while meeting program quality guidelines.
|Additional Documents & Testing
||Affidavit of Identification, Enhanced Background Check
- Scheduled to last 5 months, with the possibility of extending to 9 months or beyond depending on client need.
- Must service a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- 19″ or larger monitor. Dual monitor setup suggested.
- Servicing computer MUST have an ehternet port. Adapters are not permitted.