We recently increased wages in Indiana and are now paying $12.50 per hour to start for DSPs and HHAs
- $700 hiring bonuses for all new DSP’s – COVID Relief Bonus!
- Apply today online or in person – interview Monday through Thursday 10am to 3pm at 2120 E. Market Street, Logansport, IN 46947.
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes while staying safe from high risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
Our caregivers are essential service providers and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Cash incentives/hiring bonuses for new employees
- Flexible scheduling with either part-time or full-time hours
- Health care plan options with expanded medical coverage
- Free COVID testing and priority vaccine access
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the job
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursements
- Industry-leading training and development
- Strong career paths in a high-demand industry
- Compassionate, professional management teams
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A Direct Support Professional typically works in a private group home with 2-3 clients, and common activities include:
- In-Home Assistance – Help your clients with day to day activities like preparing meals, dressing, grooming, and other basic activities
- Companionship – Join your clients in playing games, arts and crafts, and accompanying them to events outside the home
- Community Building – Create a safe and positive living situation for your clients, communicating with the family and other staff about any concerns or challenges
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- Letter of Reference showing 1 year of experience
- Access to reliable transportation
- Recognition of the needs of others, and the ability to build relationships with people from different backgrounds
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to spend evenings and weekends caring for your clients with dignity, patience, and compassion
- Dedication to professional development including organizational and state-required training